The benefits of online interview coaching
- It is the most effective coaching method for video interviews which are becoming increasingly popular with recruiters, but it also applies to telephone interviews.
- The coaching is audio recorded and shared with you to use and practise after the session.
- Interview coaching via Skype is excellent for focusing on the content and structure of your answers and is tailored to the type of interview you are having whether blended, competency or strength based. The depth of answer is where most candidates fall down.
- Skype coaching is very convenient. Coaching can take place from anywhere in the UK or overseas, and there is no travel involved. It is available mid-week and on Saturday so you do not need to take time off work.
- Coaching is very interactive as we share screens and content during the session.
- It has proven excellent results for coaching across all levels. Read clients’ comments
Elizabeth immediately recognised where I was making errors in my interview preparation and after having a coaching session, moral support and such excellent, useful and encouraging help and guidance, Elizabeth completely changed my interview techniques, enabling me to secure a renowned graduate role. Thank you so very much for such wonderful guidance and coaching!
I was offered the job and in the feedback they gave me I was told I had scored the highest of all the candidates! Without Elizabeth’s methodical coaching and experienced approach I would never have known how to present myself, how the job description should be analysed in preparation for the interview and how to give full answers for competency based questions. Reading blogs and looking at YouTube videos is just inadequate and misleading. Marketing Manager
Click here to Read clients’ comments and learn about their experiences.
How does online coaching work?
- Coaching is done via Skype. This offers better quality than Facetime and is easier to install than meeting software. You can have a short test session if this is the first time you have used Skype.
- There is the facility to share the entire screen content during the coaching. This is ideal for CV, application and interview caoching. .
- Instant text messaging is used to reinforce key messages during the coaching.
- You receive an audio recording of the entire coaching session to review and revise at your leisure.
- A desktop, laptop or a large tablet device is best. A mobile phone works surprisingly well as long as it is positioned in landscape, has a webcam and built-in microphone.
- Fast broadband connection is necessary for screen sharing facilities and to enhance coaching.
Skype coaching is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. To book a coaching session initially you need to contact Elizabeth or book a free consultation below.
Click the Book Free Consultation button below to schedule in an appointment or contact Interview Skills Clinic to discuss how we can help you succeed.
Coaching sessions vary from £150-£390. Click here for details on coaching fees. The best approach is to schedule a free consultation so that we can discuss your objectives. Click the Free Consultation button below or contact Interview Skills Clinic.