We offer Outplacement Services for organisations looking to provide CV writing and interview coaching for staff as part of their redundancy package. Interview Skills Clinic are a highly experienced Career Coaching company with a proven track record of success. We offer a number of benefits:
- We are highly experienced at working with clients across all sectors whether at Director, Professional or entry level for large global organisations such as Google, Amazon, PwC, the NHS and Civil Service, as well as for smaller organisations and charities.
- We are renowned for our personal and caring approach. You can read over 500 reviews added to our web site directly by clients.
- We are flexible about the service we can offer, whether you are looking for Outplacement for one or a hundred members of staff.
- We design an Outplacement Service to suit you. Coaching can range from career coaching, CV and application writing to Interview Coaching.
During the Covid-19 pandemic our one-to-one coaching and courses are provided online through Zoom.
Outplacement coaching is Career, CV and Interview Coaching supported by an employer. We can design an Outplacement Coaching Service with you or your HR Manager to ensure you get the job you want and can involve career, CV application and Interview Coaching. Book a Free Consultation to discuss your requirementsBook Free Consultation
Being made redundant affects each person differently; for some it provides the spark to follow the career path you promised yourself or to proactively seek out new skills or to become self-employed. For others it can be very traumatic and disorientating. People who are being made redundant may have the fear that jobs simply don’t exist and might not return in any real numbers for some time. It is therefore essential that you negotiate Outplacement coaching in your redundancy package to give yourself the very best chance to be offered a new role because companies are still hiring.
Below are a number of one-to-one Outplacement Coaching Packages. However, if you are looking for a bespoke coaching package for your staff then we can design this to suit your objectives and budget.
INTERVIEW CONFIDENCE4 hours
- This coaching package focuses on reducing anxiety and building interview confidence. The coaching sessions can be taken as four 1 hour coaching sessions or split into more appropriate coaching sessions depending on the role. For example: A 1 hour coaching session,1 x 90 minute coaching session, 2 x 45 minute coaching sessions. The first two sessions cover interview question formats, answer preparation and communication style. Sessions three and four are held for mock interviews for upcoming roles. On-going mentoring and support during period
FRESH START5 hours
- This is a perfect coaching package to get ready for future interview, boost confidence and success.
- A new CV tailored to the role you want. We work together we will focus on your skills, knowledge, and experience to help you build a powerful CV.
- Preparation and Mock Interview Coaching. Coaching Sessions will be scheduled to meet your needs and at a pace that works for you.
- This is one-to-one coaching available face-to-face or online through Skype or Zoom On-going mentoring & support
CAREER PATH10 hours
- This programme is designed to give you all of the tools, confidence, skills and coaching to help you get your next role. There are 10 sessions which can be taken across six months and we will be with you each step of the way to help you remain focused and proactive throughout your campaign. The coaching is tailored to client’s need and can include: C Career review and planning Identification of core skills, experience and strengths CV / Application / Cover Letter writing Interview Coaching Body language Coaching Managing Interview Anxiety On-going mentoring and support
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Reading, Southampton, Bournemouth
Transform your interview result. Over 500 reviews added by clients. Read Reviews.
We are a team of 5 coaches, Elizabeth Conley, founder of Interview Skills Clinic, Matt Eastlake, Jane Gill, Chista Kermani and Georgina Kvassay.