Civil Service Interview Coaching
Coaching For Civil Service Interviews
Interview Skills Clinic are specialist and approved Civil Service interview coaches providing application and interview coaching. We coach for all levels and across all departments whether you are joining the civil service for the first time, or are internally apply for the Future Leadership Scheme, Senior Leadership Scheme or a Senior Civil Service role.
Success Profiles – Civil Service Framework
Success Profiles Assessment.This means that depending on the role you are applying for you could be assessed on five areas:
Not all elements are relevant to every role so the makeup of the Success Profile can vary for different types of job. It’s important to look at the job specification in detail to know what you are being assessed on at the application and interview stage.
You choose interview coaching tailored to your needs:
- Application coaching – Personal Statements and 250 word Behaviour examples
- Preparation coaching
- Mock interview coaching
- Coaching in 1 hour, 90 minute or 3 hour intensive sessions
- Coaching face-face from one of our offices
- Coaching on Skype or Facetime with audio recording
- Coaching with video recording
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Reading, Southampton, Bournemouth
Transform your interview result. Over 400 reviews added by clients. Read Reviews.
Interview coaching costs £150 +vat for an hour coaching to £225 +vat for a 90 minute coaching session. Additionally, we offer discounts with our bespoke coaching programmes. Coaching Fees.
Some internal candidates can get funding provided as part of their training budget. Please contact us for more information.
We are a team of 4 professional interview coaches, Elizabeth Conley founder of Interview Skills Clinic, Matt Eastlake, Jane Gill and Chista Kermani.
All civil service coaching is tailored to your needs and job specifications To discuss your objectives and get a bespoke coaching programme.Book Free Consultation
Common Interview Problems
- Promoting your transferable skills from other sectors and roles to the Civil Service
- Getting invited to interviews but not being offered the role
- Writing behaviour examples
- Preparing for strength based questions
- Getting promotion to leadership roles G6 and above
- Preparing behavior examples for the interview
We design an application and or interview programme which will help you succeed.
Success Profiles Civil Service Behaviours
There are 9 Behaviours which you can be assessed against in the application and interview:
- Seeing the big picture
- Changing and Improving
- Making effective decisions
- Communicating and influencing
- Working together
- Developing self and others
- Managing a quality service
- Delivering at pace
The criteria under each competency vary depending on the grade of the role. Some specialist roles will have their own version of the competency framework, such as Government Legal Services or the Government Communication Professional Competency Framework which needs to be used together with the Civil Service Competency framework.Book Free Consultation