What does interview coaching involve?
Behaviour competency interview
A behaviour competency interviews is the most common style of interview used in the UK to recruit candidates. It is often part of a blended recruitment process involving multiple interviews. A behaviour competency interview requires candidates to demonstrate their skills by giving a specific example to substantiate their experience in answer to specific questions. If you are unfamiliar with a behaviour competency interview read this post.
Interview Coaching Specialists
We offer bespoke interview coaching by our small team of professional Interview Coaches covering coaching for all interviews involving a combination of behaviour, technical, strength and value based interview questions for leading organisations. We have extensive experience and insight into the interviews at leading organisations such as Google, Amazon, the Big 4 and the NHS. We have coaches who are specialists in interviews for:
- Executive and leadership interviews
- Civil Service Success Profiles interviews
- Internships and graduate interviews
- University interviews – Oxbridge & Cambridge
- Multiple Mini Interviews for vocational courses such as medicine, dentistry and veterinary training
To discuss your objectives and get discuss our recommendation for coaching to meet your interview date and budget.Book Free Consultation
Transform your interview result. Over 400 reviews added by clients. Read Reviews.
We are a team of 5 professional interview coaches, Elizabeth Conley founder of Interview Skills Clinic, Matt Eastlake, Jane Gill, Georgina Kvassay and Claire Hodgson.
Common Interview Problems
- Understand where you are going wrong
- Know and promote your key strengths
- Gain and exude more confidence
- Manage interview anxiety
- Add depth and clarity to your answers
- Stand out from the competition
- Transform the results you get