What does interview coaching involve?
Succeed at your next interview
You can choose one-to-one coaching in central London, Bristol, Bournemouth or on Skype. Interview coaching is tailored to your needs and to meet the assessment criteria for any interview whether it is a behavioural competency interview or a strength based interview. Increasingly, a blended competency and strength based interview approach is being followed. Interview coaching programmes are designed and well proven to meet the unique needs of:
- Executive and leadership interviews
- Civil Service interviews
- Internships and graduate interviews
- University interviews, Oxford & Cambridge
- Muliple Mini Interviews for vocational courses such as medicine, dentistry and veterinary training
Strength based interview coaching is increasingly being used across many organisations including the Civil Service, consultancy and financial sector. It is often used to complement competency based interviews and requires very different preparation and practice.
How does coaching help?
- Understand where you are going wrong
- Know and promote your key strengths
- Gain and exude more confidence
- Manage anxiety
- Add depth and clarity to your answers
- Stand out from the competition.
- Transform the results you get
Both coaching in person and on Skype see excellent results. Online coaching via Skype with full video recording is is very effective because we can focus on the content and structure of your answers. You can download the recording and listen back to it as many times as you want.
Why choose Interview Skills Clinic?
- You choose to work with one of three coaches; Elizabeth Conley, Matt Eastlake and James Parsons. All with specialist expertise, substantial experience and proven results. You can read Client Reviews added by clients directly.
- Coaching is tailored to your needs whether you need help with your CV, online application, interview or presentation.
- Generally, you will be offered two types of coaching: preparation coaching and mock interview coaching.
- You will receive interview resources such as a preparation guide and sample interview questions. This includes a list of challenging questions tailored to your job specification which you can use for additional practice.
- Video recording: During an intensive coaching session video recordings are used to enhance your training. Watching yourself can transform your delivery and body language.
- Audio recording: Skype coaching sessions can be video recording so that you can listen back to the coaching session and have continual access to the training.
I have always been incredibly nervous at interviews and this has impacted on my performance. After a particularly disastrous experience, I decided to seek some professional help. It’s always hard to choose someone without a recommendation but as soon as I contacted Elizabeth I knew that she was right for me. I started off with a Skype session to help me improve my Civil Service competency based applications. Elizabeth is tremendously knowledgeable and packed the session with sound advice, all recorded to play back later. She has great insight and helped me understand my weaknesses and the areas to improve on my applications. Some time later, I followed up the initial session with a face to face appointment before an important interview. I’d had a couple of recent interviews and was still with struggling nerves. I was a wreck when I saw Elizabeth as even the thought of practising in front of her filled me with dread but she wasn’t fazed by this and explained it was just interview anxiety. She had some excellent strategies to help me cope and patiently coached me through my interview examples. Elizabeth highlighted my strengths and constructively pointed out areas that required further work, with suggestions on what was required. The session really boosted my confidence and helped me focus on selling myself at interview. It worked – I got the job! I cannot recommend Elizabeth highly enough. I always admire people who excel at their job and Elizabeth excels!
Click here to read over 200 reviews added directly to the website by clients.
Why are you being rejected at interviews?
Click the Book Free Consultation button below to schedule in an appointment or contact Interview Skills Clinic to discuss how we can help you succeed.
A 1 hour coaching session is £150+vat and a 90 minute coaching session is £195+vat. Discounts are offered for multiple sessions and bespoke one-one and group courses. Click here for details on coaching fees. The best approach is to schedule a free consultation so that we can discuss your objectives. Click the Free Consultation button below or contact Interview Skills Clinic.