What Does Interview Coaching Involve?
Behaviour Competency Interview
A behaviour competency interviews is the most common style of interview used in the UK to recruit candidates. It requires candidates to demonstrate their skills by giving a specific example to substantiate their experience in answer to specific questions. If you are unfamiliar with a behaviour competency interview read this post.
Bespoke Interview Coaching
We offer bespoke interview coaching as increasingly organisations use different styles of interviews:
- Behaviour competency interview
- Blended interviews, a combination of behaviours, technical skills, experience, strengths and values.
- Strength based interview
- Value based interview
Send us your job specification and we’ll be able to advise you what types of interview you’re having. To discuss your objectives and get a recommended coaching programBook Free Consultation
You choose interview coaching tailored to your needs:
- Preparation coaching
- Mock interview coaching
- Coaching in 1 hour, 90 minute or 3 hour sessions
- Coaching face-face from one of offices
- Coaching on Skype or Facetime with audio recording
- Coaching with video recording
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Reading, Southampton, Bournemouth
Transform your interview result. Over 400 reviews added by clients. Read Reviews.
Interview coaching costs £150 +vat for an hour coaching to £225 +vat for a 90 minute coaching session. Bespoke coaching prorammes and multiple sessions are discounted. Coaching Fees.
We are a team of 4 coaches, Elizabeth Conley founder of Interview Skills Clinic, Matt Eastlake, Jane Gill and Chista Kermani.
Common Interview Problems
- Understand where you are going wrong
- Know and promote your key strengths
- Gain and exude more confidence
- Manage interview anxiety
- Add depth and clarity to your answers
- Stand out from the competition.
- Transform the results you get
Interview Coaching Specialists
- Executive and leadership interviews
- Civil Service Success Profile interviews
- Internships and graduate interviews
- University interviews – Oxbridge & Cambridge
- Multiple Mini Interviews for vocational courses such as medicine, dentistry and veterinary training