Interview Skills Clinic are expert coaches for apprentice interviews. We help clients from 16 years of age, to mature candidates, successfully apply for apprenticeships with leading organisations such as Amazon, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, PwC, John Lewis and the NHS. Additionally, as specialists and approved coaches for Civil Service interviews, we can help you succeed. Many apprenticeships offer the opportunity to study for a professional qualification or degree and whether you applying for a cyber security, project management, engineering, childcare or accountancy apprenticeship, we can help you prepare.
Typical interview stages
During the COVID pandemic and in the foreseeable future apprentice interviews are often carried out online as either:
- Live interview on an online platform like Zoom or MS Teams
- A pre-recorded video Interview
- Online assessment interview.
Apprentice interviews can be very varied, we can help you prepare for all styles of interviews whether they are competency behaviour, strength or value based interviews.
Transform your interview result. We have an 80% success rate across all our interviews. Over 400 clients have added reviews to our website directly. Read Reviews.Book Free Consultation
You choose coaching tailored to your needs:
- CV and letter writing
- Application coaching
- Preparation coaching
- Mock interview coaching
We are a team of coaches, Elizabeth Conley, founder of Interview Skills Clinic, Matt Eastlake, Jane Gill, Georgina Kvassay, Claire Hodgson and Paul Conley.
Why Interview Skills Clinic ?
- Interview Skills Clinic was set up in 2014 and has built up an excellent interview coaching reputation
- We are friendly and care that our clients succeed
- We have a proven track record with over 500 reviews on our website and an 85% success rate
- We are experts in interviews, whether your interview is blended, competency, strength or value based.