Success Profiles Civil Service Interview Preparation CourseSucceed at Civil Service Behaviour and Strength interview
Course Objectives -- Success Profiles Civil Service Interview Preparation
Learn how to prepare for a Civil Service Success Profile interview in order to get a high assessment and be offered the role.
This course is designed for people who:
- aren’t familiar with Civil Service interviews
- are familiar with Civil Service interviews prior to the introduction on Success Profile assessment
- keep getting invited to interviews but fail the board level. For example, getting marked below 5 out of 7 on your answers
- are applying for entry-mid level roles up to level 3 SEO.
If you are applying for a role G7 and above, you would benefit from one to one coaching.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understanding difference between a Behaviour and Strength question
- Understand Behaviour and Strength assessment
- How to use STAR to prepare behaviour examples for interview
- Insight into the thinking behind each behaviour
- Know how to develop examples for a high assessment
- How to prepare for Strength questions
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
The 90 minute coaching course is £49 + vat, £59.00. This is a 75% reduction on one-to-one coaching.
Course Dates & Booking
For more information on course dates and availability Contact Us.
Benefits Of A Group Interview Course
- Very Affordable. We have designed these courses to be accessible for everyone whether you are currently unemployed or a student.
- Accessible. The coaching is delivered through Zoom, a live fully interactive coaching platform
- Access to Interview Skills Clinic’s proven interview coaching techniques. We have over 400 reviews on our website.
- Access to the same preparation content & resources as our one-to-one coaching clients
- Learn from other participants
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 6 participants.
- Interview Preparation Course Presentation
- Our bespoke Civil Service STAR frameworks
- Video Recording
We have tested our Interview Courses with over 70 clients to improve and maximise the value of the group coaching. Over 98% rated our training as Excellent.
Understanding the Civil Service interview process is a mine field. I feel I have got a much better understanding of what is expected and how to prepare. Leah
Although I already work in the CS, I’ve been stuck in the same level for years. I can see now that I have been preparing in the wrong way. I’m going to get an application in straight away. Mohammad
Thanks, really great course. Very good value. It was interesting to know what they are really looking for. Mike
We are a team of 3 coaches, Elizabeth Conley founder of Interview Skills Clinic and partners Matt Eastlake and Chista Kermani.
Interview Course Options
Depending on the role you are applying for you might be interested in our other group courses.
- Civil Service Success Profile Application Coaching
- Interview Preparation Course -- Competency Interview (Private sector and non Civil Service public sector).