Interview presentation coaching
Presentation skills are now seen as core business skills. Many interviews in the private sector and civil service require you to make a presentation as part of the interview process, even for graduate level roles. The topics can be very varied from telling them about yourself to sharing your vision or talking through your 90-day plan.
Most of us try to avoid making presentations at all costs or muddle through somehow. However, there is a solution. Learn the art of giving a presentation and your self-confidence will be transformed. You will be able to stand up and promote your knowledge and skills.
Benefits of presentation coaching
Coaching is tailored to your needs and takes place over one or two sessions. You will learn:
- how to structure your presentation
- how to develop your own style
- how to know your audience
- how to develop confidence and manage fear
- how to select and use visual aids
- how to use your voice and language to exude confidence
- voice tone and timing
- how to handle questions and answers, and how to involve your audience.
Click the Book Free Consultation button below to schedule in an appointment or contact Interview Skills Clinic to discuss how we can help you succeed.
Coaching sessions vary from £150-£390. Click here for details on coaching fees. The best approach is to schedule a free consultation so that we can discuss your objectives. Click the Free Consultation button below or contact Interview Skills Clinic.