Interview Preparation Course - Competency InterviewsPrepare To Succeed At Your Next Video
Interview Preparation Course Objectives
Learn how to prepare for Behaviour Competency Interview and structure your answer to achieve a high assessment and promote the value you bring to the role.
This course is designed for people who:
- haven’t had a behaviour competency interview in a while
- keep getting through to interview but losing out to other candidates and don’t know why
- are uncomfortable promoting themselves
- are receiving feedback that other candidates had stronger skills for the role
- are losing confidence and feeling anxious about interviews
- are applying for entry-mid level roles.
Course Dates & Booking
Our group courses are currently booked. However, If you are interested in joining a Interview Preparation Course please contact us.
Benefits Of A Group Interview Course
- Very Affordable. We have designed these courses to be accessible for everyone whether you are currently unemployed or a student.
- Accessible. The coaching is delivered through Zoom, a live fully interactive coaching platform
- Access to Interview Skills Clinic’s proven interview coaching techniques. We have over 400 reviews on our website.
- Access to the same preparation content & resources as our one-to-one coaching clients
- Specialised Interview Coaching Courses for you to choose from whether you are applying for the public or private sector roles
- Learn from other participants
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 6 participants.
The 90 minute coaching course is £49 + vat, £59.00. This is a 75% reduction on one-to-one coaching.
- Interview Preparation Course Presentation
- Generic Behaviour Competency Framework
- Video Recording
We have tested our Interview Courses with over 70 clients to improve and maximise the value of the group coaching. Over 98% rated our training as Excellent.
Interviews have changed so much in the last 5 years -- I can see where I have been going wrong. Erika
Your insight into the thinking behind the behaviours was invaluable. I’ve often struggled to know what the Interviewers are really looking for. I already feel so much more confident. Yemi
I’ve suffered with interview anxiety for years and it’s stop me going for interviews. I’ve been preparing in the wrong way adding to my stress. I am keen to try the new techniques and see how it helps. James
Fantastic. I wasn’t sure about a group session but I got lots out of it, even learning from other peoples questions. It was a very small group so this helped. Excellent value. Servey
We are a team of 3 coaches, Elizabeth Conley founder of Interview Skills Clinic and partners Matt Eastlake and Chista Kermani.
Interview Course Options
If you are applying for a Civil Service Interview then one of the group course below would be more suitable for you.
- Civil Service Success Profile Interview Preparation Coaching