Matthew is an outstanding communicator who has extensive experience in coaching and leading individuals and high performing teams.
A committed and energetic interview coach, Matthew works with clients at all levels and across multiple sectors to strengthen their interview technique. He also appreciates that securing an interview in the first instance can be the most challenging and daunting part of the process. He is an expert writer who understands the importance of a clear, relevant and well-crafted CV and a strong covering letter/personal statement both of which must be relevant and address the skills and experience required. Matthew’s work has been highly praised by clients at all levels with many rapidly achieving their goals. Matthew coaches from Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
- Ensures clients communicate their strengths: on paper, online and during face-to-face interviews.
- Energetic with infections enthusiasm, Matthew helps build confidence and positivity.
- Provides insight, understanding and advice across multiple industries and for diverse career paths.
- “Matthew was excellent in helping me with my questions, running through the good aspects of my answers, highlighting how I could improve, and giving me suggestions to think outside the box.”
- “Within four days of receiving Matthew’s guidance I was offered a job!”
- “His advice was great. It really helped me in the interview.”