Professional interview coach Elizabeth Conley is the founder of Interview Skills Clinic in 2014 which offers specialist application and interview coaching with clients in the private and public sector, from graduates to senior executives. There are hundreds of reviews added by clients on the website. Additionally, she provides executive interview coaching for senior managers as well as interpersonal and confidence coaching. As a professional interview coach Elizabeth runs Interviewer Training courses for Hiring Managers and Recruiters. Prior to setting up Interview Skills Clinic, Elizabeth has over 20 years’ experience consulting, coaching and leading communication teams, working at senior levels for FTSE 100 companies including Texaco, Rank and Boots. She has helped people at all levels communicate more persuasively in meetings, interviews, at conferences and on TV.
- Knowledgeable and a consummate professional.
- “Elizabeth provided the insights and expertise necessary for me to succeed.”
- “She brings heaps of experience and guidance on complex interviews.”
- “She provides a nice balance of professionalism with warmth, and clearly wants to understand her clients, their idiosyncratic strengths and foibles.”
- “It was the warmth and enthusiasm about Elizabeth that made me feel comfortable.”
- “The best coach I’ve ever had. Real interview training and gets straight to the point, lets you know exactly what you need.”
- “Elizabeth’s coaching is amazing, motivational and supportive”