Elizabeth Conley, Interview Coach in London
Professional interview coach Elizabeth Conley has over 20 years’ experience consulting, coaching and leading communication teams, working at senior levels for FTSE 100 companies including Texaco, Rank and Boots. She has helped people at all levels communicate more persuasively in meetings, interviews, at conferences and on TV. Over the last 5 years she has specialised as an interview coach working with clients in the private and public sector, from graduate to senior executive. Additionally, she provides ongoing mentoring and executive coaching for senior managers.
- Knowledgeable and a consummate professional.
- Elizabeth provided the insights and expertise necessary for me to succeed.
- She brings heaps of experience and guidance on complex interviews
- She provides a nice balance of professionalism with warmth, and clearly wants to understand her clients, their idiosyncratic strengths and foibles.
- Warmth and enthusiasm about Elizabeth that made me feel comfortable.
- The best coach I’ve ever had. Real interview training and gets straight to the point, lets you know exactly what you need Ferras
- Elizabeth’s amazing coaching, motivational and supportive Abbie