Chista Kermani Interview Coach
Chista is a qualified doctor and litigation lawyer working for many years in the NHS and multinational law firms so she understands the challenges of working for large complex organisations and commercial thinking. She is passionate about helping clients to succeed and communicate the best of themselves on CV, applications and in an interview. Chista has excellent communication skills and her fine eye for detail can help to transform your CV and applications. With Chista’s professional and caring approach, you can overcome any interview anxiety and feel fully supported. Her analytical preparation will challenge your thinking and get you prepared for tough leadership interviews in order to stand out from other candidates and achieve the success you deserve.
- Chista manages to challenge and coach to ensure the greatest success for everyone, whether they are a student at the start of their career or a senior manager
- Has worked extensively within commercial law firms and the NHS and can bring insight into getting jobs in these competitive and challenging environments
- Superb writing skills, can transform any application or CV.
- From initially coaching clients through stressful litigation claims Chista helps clients manage interview anxiety and the stress of an interview
- Demonstrates a passion for career development
- Feeds back on interviews and CVs intelligently and sensitively and helps clients take ownership for their own improvement
- Able to bring energy and support to every client through the toughest and most competitive interviews