- You will fully understand what the company needs.
- You will understand your own strengths and what makes you unique for the job.
- They will like you, trust you and think they can work with you.
Whilst every coaching session is designed around your needs regular coaching techniques are used:
- How to answer questions confidently
- How to create a good impression
- How to talk the talk
A typical job interview coaching session
A typical 3-hour coaching session might include:
- a 30-minute analysis of your current situation, CV and position you are applying for. (This is normally done prior to the coaching session)
- a 40-minute mock interview for initial assessment and coaching using video
- a 90-minute coaching session to help identify your strengths and competences, learn new techniques to answer questions persuasively; you will develop effective body language and voice techniques to project greater confidence
- follow-up assessment report
- 4 weeks of email and telephone support