Interview Skills Courses Online
The job market is particularly competitive in the current Covid 19 environment and it is essential for candidates to prepare in the right way. Consequently, at Interview Skills Clinic we want to offer the option of Interview Courses so that everyone can access proven and high quality interview coaching cost-effectively.
In our experience many clients fall down by preparing in the wrong way aggravating interview anxiety and stress.
Common Interview Problems
- not having an external interview for a long time
- feeling uncomfortable promoting yourself
- over preparation, preparing for specific questions rather than competencies you’re likely to be assessed against
- knowing you have the skills and experience to do the job but not getting this across in an interview
- freezing in an interview or suffering from brain-fog
Benefits Of A Group Interview Clinic
- Very Affordable. We have designed these courses to be accessible for everyone whether you are currently unemployed or a student.
- Accessible. The coaching is delivered through Zoom, a live fully interactive coaching platform
- Access to Interview Skills Clinic’s proven interview coaching techniques. We have over 400 reviews on our website.
- Access to the same preparation content & resources as our one-to-one coaching clients
- Specialised Interview Coaching Courses for you to choose from whether you are applying for the public or private sector roles
- Learn from other participants
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 6 participants.
Each group coaching course runs for 90 minutes and costs £49 + vat, £59. This is just 25% of the cost of our one-to-one coaching session.
We have tested our Interview Courses with over 70 clients to improve and maximise the value of the group coaching. Over 98% rated our training as Excellent.
I have taken away so much from the session and have identified areas for improvement in my answers to behavioural competencies. Thank you so much!
The coaching was fantastic; very informative and easy to understand.
I learnt so much that I didn’t know about interview preparation and enjoyed learning in the group session and hearing other people’s questions as well.
Interview Course Options
To find out more about each course and book online follow the link below.
- Civil Service Success Profile Interview Preparation Coaching
- Interview Preparation Course – Competency Interviews (Private & Public Sector (non Civil Service)
We are a team of 3 coaches, Elizabeth Conley founder of Interview Skills Clinic and partners Matt Eastlake and Chista Kermani.